3. Intention to make a fixed deposit in a Malaysian bank of RM 150,000 (if 50 years OR older) OR RM 300,000 (if below 50 years of age).
• 10-year Visit Pass and Multiple-Entry Visa, which is renewable every ten years and it means eventually it will give you a lifetime easy access to the country.
• Tax free Importing OR purchasing of a new car plus other tax incentives.
• Other tax benefits include, no tax on any income derive outside of the country.
• There is no inheritance tax and no capital gains tax on assets other than property. There is also no VAT, but there is a Government Sales Tax (GST) of five percent on hotel and restaurant bills and on professional bills such as lawyers' fees.
• Benefit of owning business and investing in Malaysia.
• Affordable luxury lifestyle at a comparatively low cost.
• Above all, you will retain your citizenship and all its privileges in your own country.
• No restriction of number of days to stay in Malaysia and you can travel back and forth, as much as you want.
• Medical insurance policy is affordable.
For further details, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to assist.