- How I know that I am eligible to sponsor my spouse ?
You are eligible if you have a valid permanent residence status or citizenship.
- What is the eligibility criterion for the spouse to be sponsored?
Spouse must be 18 years or more to be sponsored.
- Who can be added in spousal sponsorship application?
You can add your dependent children under the age of 22, if they are not already Canadian citizen.
- Do I need to show my income of specific amount to sponsor my spouse and dependent children?
- What is the official processing time of IRCC for spousal sponsorship application?
12 months but can take longer due to work load.
If you need further information please call us at 021-111-925-925 or email us.