Golden Visa Program of Portugal
Investment in real estate for a minimum of 5 years
- Acquisition of property of€ 500,000;
Relaxed Residency Requirement
- Stay as low as 7 (seven) days during the first year and 14 (fourteen) days every 2 (two) years afterwards only.
Benefits of the Golden Visa
- Children aged 18 and above involved in continuous education qualify.
- Parents (if dependent on applicant) will also qualify as dependents.
- No more need to obtain a visa to enter European Union countries.
- Living and working in Portugal, even with residency in a different country
- Residency extended to family members
- Extremely low minimum stay periods
- Permanent Residency after 5 years
- Citizenship after 6 years. After which, one can live/work anywhere out of 26 Schengen countries.
- Health and Education benefits similar to those of Portuguese citizens